TF2 Warehouse (WH or the "Website") and associated services (The "Websites" or the "Service") form an automated trading system that allows you to trade in your unwanted items for virtual credits. These credits can then be used to buy other items in turn.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE
3. ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS
The license granted to you is subject to the following conditions.
You agree that you will not under any circumstances:
- Knowingly trade items to the WH that are stolen, or scammed from other players.
- Participate or engage in activities which are designed to cheat ("scam") other players.
- Exploit the website using bots or other automated means to gain an unfair advantage over other users.
- Attempt to deliberately circumvent WH systems that are in place to limit or stop trade of certain items.
- Attempt to deliberately exploit WH bugs or design flaws, or undocumented features to gain an advantage.
- Disrupt the usablility of the website through use of any form of denial of service (DoS) attack or other means.
- Attempt to impersonate WH administrators, staff, moderators, sites, groups or bots in any fashion.
- Threaten, harm, harass or abuse other users of the website through word or action.
- Post any content or language which is deemed in Norganna's AddOns discretion to be offensive.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation in conjunction with your use of the website.
- Allow your account to fall into disrepute with Valve, by allowing it to acquire a trade ban.
- Allow your account to fall into disrepute with Valve, causing their representatives to order WH to cancel your account.
- Allow your account to be tagged as a scammer by SteamRep.
- Use fraudulent methods to purchase tangible or intangible goods or functionality from the website.
All rights and title in and to the website (including without limitation any code, concepts, artwork, methods, moral rights, documentation, credits and statistics) are owned by Norganna's AddOns Pty Ltd. The WH is protected by Australian copyright law and international treaties, and may contain licensed materials in which Norganna's AddOns may enforce their rights in the event of any violation of this agreement.
5. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION / CANCELLATION
Norganna's AddOns may terminate your right to use the website at any time for any reason with or without notice to you.
Should any of the license conditions be found in breach, your account will be automatically suspended, which means that you cannot use your account until you meet the conditions of, and follow the procedures to file a valid appeal for your suspension.
In the event of your appeal failing, or complete account cancellation, you have the opportunity to withdraw your remaining credit balance via trades for items, except in the following circumstances at Norganna's AddOns discretion:
- We have a good faith belief that your account balance has been accrued partially or completely from the knowing trade of stolen items.
- Your account has been in breach of the license conditions previously and been unsuspended via appeal once already (second strike).
- Your account has been suspended/cancelled for a term of more than 3 months without appeal.
- We have been ordered by a Valve representative to immediately cancel your account.
- You used a fraudulent method to make payment on features or goods from the website.
If your account is cancelled, and you are not elegible to access your remaining credit balance, your current credit balance will be seized. When seized, your credits will be sold off and donated to a registered charity of Norganna's AddOns choosing within 3 months of the seizure. All such seizures and corresponding donations will be recorded and published via the WH forums.
Norganna's AddOns reserves the right at it's sole and absolute discretion to change, modify, supplement, or delete, at any time any of the terms of this Agreement, any feature of the Service or it's availability at any time with or without notice, provided that any such changes will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to these terms are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with the agreement, you must immediately terminate your license and use of the Service.
This agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this agreement by ceasing to use the website and removing all applicable materials from your posession. Norganna's AddOns may terminate this agreement with or without reason, for any or no reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were paid prior to the termination of your agreement. The provisions of Sections 4, and 8-12 shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND NORGANNA'S ADDONS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NORGANNA'S ADDONS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL NORGANNA'S ADDONS, IT'S SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, LIQUIDATED, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. In no event shall Norganna's AddOns' aggregate liability, whether arising in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, exceed the total fees paid by you to Norganna's AddOns during the six (6) months immediately prior to the time such claim arose.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS NORGANNA'S ADDONS, IT'S SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LIABILITY, INJURY, DAMAGE, LOSS OR EXPENSE (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, ARISING FROM, OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Norganna's AddOns shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Norganna's AddOns, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Norganna's AddOns' control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
12. GOVERNING LAW
Except as expressly provided otherwise, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia.
2012-08-10: Section 5: Added suspended to term for complete cancellation.
Your account has been suspended/cancelled for a term of more than 3 months without appeal.
2012-09-19: Section 3: Added item to list of things you agree not to do:
Use fraudulent methods to purchase tangible or intangible goods or functionality from the website.
2012-09-19: Section 3: Added item to list of things we will permanently cancel accounts for:
You used a fraudulent method to make payment on features or goods from the website.