I can't sell my Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker

Discussion in 'Prices' started by |-( ' - ' )-|, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. |-( ' - ' )-| New Member

When you go on the pricelist on Tf2Wh, it says that you "can" sell the Unusual HHHH,
    for 44,280 credits to a Tf2Wh Bot. But when I place the item on the trade , it says that you can't trade it and you need to consign it. I'm guessing it says that because that item registers as an Unusual Item.

Isn't that a bit messed up? Or am I missing something. Not sure if this belongs here....
  2. RedMage Moderator

It is unusual and can only be consigned.
    Also that price is for a unique HHHH, not unusual. ;)

If you sell a Unusual Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker, you will get 120 credits

If you sell a Horseless Headless Horsemann's Headtaker, you will get 44,280 credits
    If you want to buy it back, it will cost you 46,125 credits
  3. |-( ' - ' )-| New Member

I'm almost sure their isn't any unique HHHH in the Tf2 universe... (is there?) I also don't think it is fair that it is classified as an Unusual on Tf2Wh as it costs 4-5 keys :(
  4. PsychoTink Moderator

Why is it not fair? You get to set your own price for it. What's unfair about that?

Also, this is the wrong section, I'm moving it.
  5. iShotzZ ಠ_ಠ New Member

Yup, i agree, why would we need to sell the item that has no price, that won't drop or rise?
  6. PsychoTink Moderator

You're totally missing my point.
    He claimed it was not "fair that it is classified as an Unusual on Tf2Wh as it costs 4-5 keys".

I'm saying it is fair, because you can set the price and get out of it exactly what you want. If you were to sell it to the wh with the wh prices you'd get probably roughly 3 keys out of it.
    Whereas now, you can set your own price.
    Let's say you set it for the price of 5 keys. That's 55,000. Minus the fees (assuming I didn't miss any, I'm not tier 3, so I can't see the fees) would be 53,237.5. Which is 4.8 keys.

Sounds completely fair to me.
  7. Muhammad Member

i'll sell you mine for 45k instead of 55k , will you buy ? i'll pay fees too :D
  8. PsychoTink Moderator

You bumped a month old thread for something that dumb? Do not do that again. If you can't contribute to the thread that you're about to bring back from the dead do not post in it.
  9. mErrycatch22 Active Member

I just realized something. You are that same guy putting up suggestions on bp.tf with fake proof that is not supporting your claim.
  10. Muhammad Member

Wuts ? what the fake ? http://www.tf2wh.com/pricelist.phpEarbuds 299405/11000 = 27.218 keys : Claim down baby
  11. PsychoTink Moderator

Locking this thread.

To @Muhammad : Stop bumping dead threads.
    To both you and @mErrycatch22 : Stop with personal attacks. Don't derail threads with attacks on a person, rather than content of the thread. I'm sick of derailed threads.
    SerajewelKS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.