"Warehouse hack"

Discussion in 'Scammer Reports Archive' started by Kaisar, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Kaisar New Member

So apparently. there is guy who made "warehouse hack" that allows you to add credits to tf2 warehouse. there is Video. i found it when i was searching "TF2 WH" in google.
  2. RedMage L33D Moderator

3. Cheese Wheel That guy who makes charts

It's VB.NET. I looked around at the IL, and the "Inject" button does nothing whatsoever except start a timer that makes the progress bar fill up. When the bar fills, the blogspot "website" is opened in a new tab.

Oh, and the password to extract the EXE is "96528532954".

The most damaging thing you'll encounter here is the malware you have to download in order to obtain the password in the first place. (So... you're welcome.) The software, once extracted, appears innocuous. (Don't take my word for that though. I haven't done an exhaustive check, but at a cursory glance I don't see anything malicious. I don't see much of anything, actually... it's just a do-nothing application.)
  4. Bogon Seigneur de l'EntrepĂ´t

And he has been banned. Currently getting in touch with SR staff to have him marked. Thanks for the report.
  5. onebadman New Member

Seems like more of a joke than a scam.
    Dashie likes this.
  6. Cheese Wheel That guy who makes charts

The author presumably earns income when people fill out surveys or download software in order to be allowed to download the password for the archive. The software itself doesn't do what it claims to do.

Call it a scam or call it fraud, but it's not a joke. The author is earning money at the expense of others without delivering what was promised.
  7. onebadman New Member

I missed the profit part. That changes it from a joke. Agreed.
  8. Djjordand_13.37 New Member

Will this guy be able to hack people because they gave him thier id???
  9. PsychoTink Moderator

This thread was last posted in 3 months ago.
  10. Cheese Wheel That guy who makes charts

If by "hack people" you mean "use the credentials that people willingly give to him in order to gain access to their account," then yes. However, those two phrases are not synonymous.