Denied Ban Appeal (Warehouse) - yoshipoland

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by yoshipoland, Mar 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshipoland New Member

Your Steam ID64: yoshipoland
    Information: idk what botting even is
  2. yoshipoland New Member

Your Steam ID64: yoshipoland
    Information: So 2-3 days i got banned for "botting" (btw i dont even know what that is) can someone tell me why i got banned and how can i get unban or at least get my money back.
  3. Inconnue Administrateur des Ombres

You were banned yesterday, not 2-3 days ago. You were actively reserving items at the time, which means you would have immediately seen the ban notice ... if you had been doing it manually.

Denied,
    yoshipoland and Atinev like this.
  4. yoshipoland New Member

So there's nothing I can do about it?
  5. yoshipoland New Member

So I got banned for "using bot" and you guessed that from information that i was reserving 2 items in the same time? What if i have got 2 monitors and I could reserve 2 items in the same time?
  6. Inconnue Administrateur des Ombres

There is no guessing, it would be impossible to reserve items as quickly as you did without circumventing our site protections, whether it was 2 or 20 'monitors'.

Don't get me started on how we're supposed to believe that you were sitting there manually using the site but didn't notice being banned for, as you put it, 2-3 days.
    yoshipoland likes this.
  7. yoshipoland New Member

Your Steam ID64: 76561198100985000
    Information: to dear Inconnue as i showed on video, i just spam the button when something good is coming on the side. i didnt saw the ban message, but maybe cuz i can see it only ones and ive got in background side with items and auto refesh timer set on it (i usually use it to can see on sec monitor if something new has came on side) i use this side from a very long time and i wont try to cheack, tbh i dont even know how to make bot. thanks for reading
  8. yoshipoland New Member

btw idk if i can post links
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.