Final Update: Validation / Invalidation of Trades

Discussion in 'TF2WH News' started by Atinev, Oct 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atinev Administrator

For reasons unknown we are having an issue with some, not all, trades validating and completing invoices then receiving data from Valve invalidating the trade. This results in the invoice becoming incomplete or put back in a pending state.

If you are one of the unfortunate ones who has been put into a negative balance compliments of this issue, it will prevent you from trading.

We reassure you we are looking into this issue and will rectify all valid trades as soon as possible.

Your patience is appreciated.
  2. Atinev Administrator

Update: The devs assure me this issue has been fixed to prevent it from happening, however it may take several hours for the invalidated trades prior to this to be amended. Your continued patience is appreciated.
  3. Atinev Administrator

Update: As you are aware this issue was not fixed and we've had to take ourselves offline.

The devs cannot give me a timeframe for when we will be back up and running, but rest assured once we are all trades and credits will be rectified.
  4. Atinev Administrator

So the devs identified the main problem, something to do with date data from Valve populating wrong fields.

The majority appear to have been rectified, however some prior the 11th are still pending and slowly (very slowly) rectifying themselves.

I am personally going through all of the user accounts who have lodged a complaint, checking and rectifying manually if I have to. Please stay patient.
  5. Atinev Administrator

All Credit Discrepancy posts are now up to date and resolved.

If you included an image in your post which discloses your trading safeword, please change it to a new one.

Thanks once again for your patience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.