Denied Main website suggestion - Megative - Backpack viewer listing

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Megative, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Megative New Member

Hello. As you made update where you can sell any weapons, it made huge mess for me and possible others' backpack viewing list. As I own every single Unique weapon in Team Fortress 2, those weapons which aren't full stock in TF2 Warehouse, shows in the backpack viewer. When I'm trying to sell something to TF2 Warehouse which stock limit isn't full, finding them is pain in the ass because so many Unique weapons shows in the list. My suggestion is: can you disable item(s) which you don't want to sell at all so they won't appear in the backpack viewer?
  2. PsychoTink Moderator

This sounds like hell to do.

What I'm understanding is you're saying that there should be an option for the user to say "I don't want to sell this item" so the wh won't show it as an item you can sell.

So:
    1) The wh has to have this option available and different for every user. That will be crazy.
    2) What happens when you change your mind and want to sell it, but forgot you put it in that list? Now people are going to think we aren't accepting that item, or that there is a problem with the site, when really it's just that list that they forgot about.
  3. Megative New Member

Yeah I meant that and I understand it. But can't you view only specific items in your backpack viewer like you do on Item List where you can show things what you want like tools, class' items, weapons, stranges etc.
    If it's possible to do the same on the backpack viewer, it would be very helpful.
  4. Atinev Administrator

Hello Megative, At this stage we have no plans to implement a filter for users backpacks. Your feedback is most welcome and we will keep it in mind when considering further development of the site.