Denied Main website suggestion - Your average space pyro - Genuine Three Rune Blade

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Your average space pyro, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Please raise the overstock levels from 5 to a more reasonable 10.
  2. PsychoTink Moderator

What is your reason behind this?

I'm going to mark this as denied unless a admin decides to change that.

The item isn't selling. http://tf2wh-charts.chrishowie.com/summary/452/1/ It's at full 5/5 and isn't changing really, it's barely fluctuating 1 or 2 every couple of days.

The only reason to increase that number would be so that more people can sell them in. But why would the wh do that when people aren't going to buy those extra 5?
  3. CaioXG002 Well-Known Member

Well, Mr., you need to understand that the rules aren't changed accordingly to better fit people asking for it on the Forums. The TF2 WareHouse isn't selling the Genuine Three Rune Blade, most likely it's on low demand. If the stock level is raised, it will just quickly get to maximum stock again, keep not selling, and now the TF2 WareHouse pointlessly has 5 extra of the item.
    Remember, buying more of what isn't reselling is terrible business practice on every context. @PsychoTink , roll the analogy.
  4. Is there any way at all that I can sell my genuine three rune blade for credits at this time?
  5. PsychoTink Moderator

If one or more happens to be bought and the item then falling below stock you can if someone else doesn't sell theirs first.
  6. Thanks guys for helping me out