Removing account

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by michael keys, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michael keys New Member

Do anyone know how to remove your account off of the tf2wh, im going to be playing a new game instead of tf2, so do anyone know how ?
  2. PsychoTink Moderator

You can't remove it. But you can just cash out if you'd like if you have credits, or else just discontinue your use of it. Should you ever feel like returning to tf2 and the site is still functioning your account will still work.
  3. michael keys New Member

Mostly I think that should be a possible thing to do, so you wont get irritated by email messages. but i really dont want my email to be on there.
  4. PsychoTink Moderator

The wh sends you e-mails? I don't get e-mails. Well, I'll get e-mails from things related to being a moderator, but related to my using of the site I don't get e-mails.
  5. michael keys New Member

well can u people make it possible or something, because i dont like my email address to be on there
  6. Atinev Administrator

Michael, there seems to be some confusion here.... what email are you talking about? We do not have an email address registered for your user account, nor do we send out emails from the site. A bit of a shame really, otherwise we could have contacted you when you 'accidently' exploited the trading issues created by the recent Gun Mettle update. o_O

Of course we wouldn't dare suggest your negative balance has anything to do with your sudden loss of interest in tf2, or more to the point, the WH? :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.