New Someone impersonating you guys.

Discussion in 'WH Bot Impersonator Reports Archive' started by Crull001, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Crull001 New Member

2. Atinev Administrator

Thank you for sharing as this is definitely not a WH representative.

If you haven't done so already, would you please report them to Steam by clicking on the 'More' button (next to 'Send a Message' on their profile page) and choosing the Report Violation selection in the dropdown list. I would recommend choosing 'Suspected Hijacker or Phishing'. By doing this you may help protect others who are not going to be as alert as you. :(
  3. Crull001 New Member

4. Atinev Administrator

Thank you :) We have done the same and I have also posted a warning in our News section, and about to do the same in our Steam Group.
  5. SuperHellKnight New Member

6. Atinev Administrator

Thank you for caring and sharing! :) Can you please ask your friend to report them to Valve. The more reports Valve get from actual users who were added by the phishing bots, the higher the chance they will get banned.
  7. SuperHellKnight New Member

Will do.
    Atinev likes this.
  8. Crull001 New Member

Attached Files:

9. Atinev Administrator

10. Crull001 New Member

I trade a lot. So I don't know if it is legit or not I have private people add me and actually trade.
  11. PsychoTink Moderator

Your choice, your trades, but personally I wouldn't do that. Way too many shady people use private accounts and private backpacks to hide the history of stolen or otherwise shadily gained items. And it opens you up to people like this.
  12. Crull001 New Member

Well if it keeps happening I will keep giving you an updated report.