Denied Trading with bots suggestion - Sir.Darkness - Normal Quality weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Sir.Darkness, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Sir.Darkness New Member

After the new update there was a bunch of Normal quality (strange) weapons. Because of this, i feel its about time for Wh to have normal weapons being able to be consigned. The reason, like the Australiums, normal quality weapons are rare (their a glitch), and because of this these items should be consign-able. (side note: whenever you try to trade a bot a normal weapon, it flakes out and closes trade.)
  2. Inconnue Administrateur des Ombres

Fewer than 25 of them on the SCM, mostly hoping for ridiculous prices that a very limited number of people would even consider paying. Trust me on that, I'm normally in that crowd, but these are just not worth it. Adding an entire new quality to the site for that purpose just isn't an effective use of resources, especially since we have to deal with the mess that this whole skin situation is creating in the schema.

To be fair, they aren't a glitch, they're just another Valve mistake in a long list of mistakes, and much like the previous ones, a lot more exist than the initial claims and the minimal hype will die down and they'll be relegated to the ranks of the forgotten. It's kind of funny to me that Valve uses protecting the economy as an excuse to stop supporting people who have been scammed, then accidentally creates more and more of these oddities that have the potential to do exactly the same kind of damage.

It's a good thing very few people seem to care. If that situation changes to the point that adding them is worthwhile, we'll reconsider the idea.
  3. Sir.Darkness New Member

Could you have the bots say their not accepting that item instead of closing the trade ?
  4. Inconnue Administrateur des Ombres

I'll see what I can do.